Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FEBRUARY 15 MONDAY LAS VEGAS BABY!!!!!

On our way to Vegas. !!! Still wonderful weather. We are staying Outside in Henderson. We rarely stay on the Vegas strip . Too many people and the gambling is way too expensive. We love to gamble with the locals and degenerates of the world. More entertaining and decidedly cheaper. Gambling is truly for fools but very fun. This trip we are staying at Sams Town in a suite. Since I got free nights at laughlin we treated ourselves. Still on the cheaper side as $120 but a very nice envoirnment. We are not leaving. We are staying in our new home. I will be sending everyone my new address. Still having fun and we ate at a buffet. I has one spoon of everything.




My new desk.


My new couch.

My new living room .





My new jacuzzi tub.




Oops my new jacuzzi tub again.




My new shower.



My new bathroom.





My new TV.



My new bed.







Some chinese man who we say come out of the desert with an umbrells. Very odd indeed.










You dont see this every day. Two good old boys smoking pot in the back of a truck. Very illegal in many different ways. Gotta love Vegas.





This ones for you melissa Laughlin Badgers.













2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you guys paid that cheap for that suite. But the question is-does it have a microwave??? haha, because that could be a potential summer home haha. I'm liking the odd pictures of people. Have tons more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new home is lovely. I can't wait to visit!

    Oh, and- BADGERS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete