Saturday, February 13, 2010

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 13 . LAUGHLIN NEVADA

Saturday went well. Went to bed really early Friday. Both of us beat up from the previous weeks work. I had to pack 75 records Thursday and Friday. A "Record"..... get it? Brought the computer as we are trying to keep the store open while were gone to see how it would work .We determined our room was in a Vortex that hates computers. Got it worked out but its sooooo slow. I'm blogging and brought books so we don't just gamble all day long. Haven't had a problem though. I did win $76 on a penny machine with 40 cents. WooHooo!!!! Erik has been the winner . Were pretty much even .That's all I can hope for. The best thing was at dinner tonight he looked at me and said "I'm relaxed". Went to the movies too. Saw the book of Eli. Has some gory violence but the basic premise of the story is fantastic. Had some of the most moving scenes in a movie yet. The girl that played Jackie from that 70s show was in it. I had my doubts but she did great. Its an after apocalyptic tale about a man with the last bible. Strong stuff, interesting story but lots of violence. All in all today went great . My crazy old lady training is going well. This is me wading my way through the vortex this morning. The fuzzy-ness aptly describes how I felt.






night view
sharing my beer with a cow. Its amazing how much I look like my mother here.
Saturdays accident for Erin. Looks like its a bad weekend for white cars.

Erin do you get it?








1 comment:

  1. haha thanks for giving me car accident pictures! I'm glad to hear that you guys are relaxed, especially dad. The "you can't handle the tooth" picture is just so suiting for dad hahaha. By the way I like the picture of the parking lot and you do not look like your mother in that picture! You just look like you have no teef because the picture is from far away and what not. haha.

    ReplyDelete